Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association is delighted to offer the KSEA Scholarships for US students who have demonstrated academic performance in the United States.
The awards are open to supporting undergraduate and graduate students in their study. Students should have the ability to become future leaders of society for close cooperation among the US and Korea, along with actively playing a part in community services.
Nice offer for US students to get fund for undergraduate or graduate study.
User Review( votes)
Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA) is a non-profit professional organisation that was established in 1971. There are over 6,000 registered members with 70 local chapters (including four branches) and 13 technical groups in the USA.
Application Deadline: 5:00 PM (EDT), March 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: 20 undergraduate awards of $1,000 each and 20 graduate awards of $1,500 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will offer for undergraduate and graduate study in science, engineering, or related fields
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be
- Undergraduate/graduate students in the United States who have demonstrated academic performance. Previous receivers of awards are not eligible to enter.
- KSEA membership need (You must be a KSEA member in order to apply – Apply for KSEA membership (http://www.ksea.org/join.aspx). After completion of the membership application, KSEA Membership ID # will be emailed out immediately.
- As long as applicants take all the Pre-Med requirement to become a medical doctor, they may apply for the Scholarship with the Pre-Med Major
- Undergraduate students of Korean heritage at an accredited institution in the US with a minimum of 2 semesters or three quarters completed as a college student at the time of application.
- Scholarship recipients must have an undergraduate student status when the scholarship is awarded.
- Graduate students of Korean heritage at an accredited institution in the US
- Scholarship recipients must have a graduate student status when the scholarship is awarded
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants can submit undergraduate scholarship and graduate scholarship application through the given links:
- Supporting Documents: An Essay (600-800 words limit), Transcripts and Recommendation Letters are required to submit. Submit the letter of recommendation to [email protected] or mailed to Scholarship Committee, KSEA, 1952 Gallows Rd, Suite 300, Vienna, VA 22182
- Entry Requirements: In order to apply for the KSEA scholarship, students must be a KSEA member. Membership is free for undergraduate, and $15 fee for Graduate is $15. Candidates can apply for membership, or KSEA member can log in here.
- Language Requirement: Participants must have a good knowledge of the English language (Writing, speaking, and reading)
The KSEA is offering 20 undergraduate scholarships of $1,000 each and 20 graduate scholarships of $1,500 each.