To reward and recognize the outstanding academic performance and personal qualities of students, Khalifa University is presenting an excellent President’s Scholarship.
This is a very competitive and beneficial funding programme available for new international students taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at Khalifa University.
This support will cover 50% to 100% tuition fee to help students gain higher education.
User Review( votes)
Khalifa University was established by combining three universities namely Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, the Khalifa University of Science, Technology, and Research, and the Petroleum Institute. It is a world-class, research-intensive institution that strives to be a leader among research-led universities.
Is Khalifa University an ideal place for you? The university has set new standards in education and research. It provides its students with practical and social skills along with world-class teaching. Furthermore, it has contributed to advancing the education system of the UAE.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Khalifa University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in engineering or science degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher and be admitted into an engineering or science degree program
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree programme at the Khalifa University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who have secured a place in an applicable study program at the university can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school diploma to enrol in an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
This support will cover 50% to 100% tuition fee to help all deserving candidates gain higher education at Khalifa University.