Unleash your potential with the help of this Entrance International Scholarship funded by Selkirk College. This scholarship is $1000 and made it possible for the academic year of 2020-21.
This funding programme intends to support the higher education of academically talented international students at Selkirk College.
This scheme will help students with the award of $1000.
User Review( vote)
Selkirk College came into existence in 1966 and was the first community college in the province of British Columbia. Now, it has become one of the biggest institutions in the region. Selkirk College includes six colleges that offer over 60 nationally accredited programs in Canada.
Why would you like to take admission at Selkirk College? Besides of high-quality education, it provides its students with exciting recreational activities both indoors and outdoors. It is educating more than 2,000 students representing over 34 countries from around the world.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Selkirk College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from across the world are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master course in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To take advantage of this opportunity, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants of all nationality can qualify
- Applicants must take admission in any approved course at Selkirk College before December 1, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are recommended to apply for an eligible study course at Selkirk College by the deadline. If their application for admission is accepted, they can send their application for this application . For more information, please contact the international department at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Your application must include the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants must have GPA or earned 80% in their final year of secondary school or your undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All the successful applicants will get an award of $1000 that will help them pay expenses associated with education.