Higher education opens up a world of new ideas and intellectual growth. Therefore, to make sure international students can afford their dream degree in Malaysia, the Asia Pacific University has established the Postgraduate Apprenticeship Scheme.
The programme is designed for all international and Malaysian students that want to pursue a master’s or PhD degree study at APU. Outstanding students will be considered for the award of full tuition fees and monthly stipends.
User Review( votes)
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation now ranked 36th in the country, was founded in 1993 with a mission to provide high quality, affordable, innovative, and internationally benchmarked education and research.
Why choose to study at the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation? APU is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities and delivers unique education that is a fusion of technology, innovation, and creativity working effectively towards transforming students into highly competent, employable, and future-proof professionals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: 100% Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Local Malaysian students and other foreign nationals can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can pursue research in Robotics, Cyber Security, AI, IoT, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Analytics, and Sustainability at APU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 in their bachelor’s or master’s qualification, whichever is applicable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are can start their admission application process on the university website. The apprenticeship application form can be filled here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified True Copies of Academic Qualification
- 4 Passport-sized photographs
- Copies of all pages of passport including blank pages
- Academic and other certificates
- Health Declaration Form signed by the student
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor or master degree qualification with a 3.5 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 60 to 78
- Pearson (PTE) – 50
- MUET – Band 4
APU will provide the selected students full postgraduate tuition fee discount and a monthly stipend.