The Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées and ISAE Group have partnered to offer MSc Scholarships for non-EU students who want to pursue an MSc study in France. The scholarship will be awarded in the academic year 2022-2023.
Students can apply for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering programme at Federal University to be eligible to receive this scholarship. Candidates with a percentage greater than 75 will be considered and will be given full tuition fee coverage and annual living expenses.
User Review( votes)
The Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées is the association of universities and higher education institutions for research in France ranked among the top 50 universities in the country.
Why study at the Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées? The university has constantly strengthened the excellence of research. It ensures good visibility for academic excellence in training and research along with the development of the most appropriate student living conditions for success and the acquisition of experiences complementary to training.
Application Deadline:Applications will open on October and closes on 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee and living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all non-European countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering degree programme at the university is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied before the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to make use of the portal to submit their applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrolment
- Transcripts for the 3 last years
- 2 letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEIC – 785
- IELTS (Academics) – 6.5
- CAE/FCE Cambridge – 170
- Linguaskill – 170
The winning applicants will receive a yearly living allowance of 6,300€ – 7,380€ in addition to full tuition fee scholarships.