Get financial assistance to start your educational journey in the USA! Gathering Friends 2 Give is providing a chance to apply for the Asheley Johnson Memorial Scholarships.
The programme is open to the USA students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. The programme is open for the session 2021-2022.
Great opportunity for American students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Gathering Friends 2 Give a non-profit organization located in Rochester Hills, MI 48306, USA. Its main aim is to empower women. Women of all backgrounds, cultures, religions, and who are at all levels of life.
Why should you apply for this programme? Under this programme, prominent community leaders, business owners, friends and family who want to help and support our three pillars of giving: Entrepreneurship, Education and Essentials.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Gathering Friends 2 Give
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000.00
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must open to all Female High School Seniors residing in Michigan who will attend any junior college, four year college, vocational or trade school for the first time in the summer or fall 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this programme applicant must have to write an essay between 700 – 750 words. Email all essays to [email protected]Applicants can choose one of the two essay themes below:
- Theme choice #1: The Experience of Overcoming a Fear…
- Theme choice #2:If you could Change Someone’s Life…
- The cover page must follow the below format:
- Written by
- Home address: City, State, Zip Code
- Name of High School
- Address of High School
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result from a recognized College or University.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
Gathering Friends 2 Give will provide an award of $1000.00 scholarship, and one scholarship will be offered to the eligible students.