The Faculty of Medicine at Umea University is pleased to announce the Assistant Professor Positions in a Subject of Choice in the Faculty’s Research area and teaching program. The position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme is open to students from around the world who want to apply for an assistant professor position program at the university.
Great offer for international applicants in the Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Umea University is a public research university in the mid-northern region of Sweden. The university was founded in 1965 and is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s present borders. It has over 36,000 registered students, including postgraduate and doctoral students. The university has four faculties, eight campus schools, more than 20 research centers, and 36 departments.
Why study at Umea University? A dynamic and open culture makes for high-quality education and research. The Vision for Umea University and the common basic values form the basis for how students and employees should treat each other and society and what future we want for ourselves. Here students can get excellent career prospects and work opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30-September-2022.
- University or Organization: Umea University
- Department: Faculty of medicine
- Course Level: Research area and teaching program
- Award: SEK 800,000 (Salary)
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the assistant professor offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be qualified for employment, the applicant must have the documented ability to lecture/teach in English. A person who cannot teach in Swedish will be expected to acquire this ability during employment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit high school transcripts and other course-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Assistant professor must have obtained a doctorate or have corresponding academic competence.
- Language Requirement: The applicant should be proficient in oral and written English.
The Umea University will provide a starter package of research funding amounting to SEK 800,000 annually for four years.