Do you think you understand the high-performance sport, including athletes, environments, support, coaching, and services provided? If yes, you should apply for the Athlete Support Officer Position at Swansea University for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international and home country British national candidates can make an application to fill this position. The students must hold a sports degree and a level 3 certificate in Talented Athlete Lifestyle Support or be willing to work towards it to be eligible for this position. The candidate appointed to the position can expect an annual stipend of £26,341 to £29,614.
Get an amount of 26,341 to £29,614 per annum at Swansea University in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a public research university, one of the top ones at that, ranking 425th in QS World University Rankings 2023. The university takes pride in applying knowledge, skills, creativity, integrity, and judgment to deliver innovative, effective, efficient services and solutions of excellent quality.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK and is an exceptionally collaborative and entrepreneurial university. It is focused on carrying out research that changes lives, drives innovation and regional growth, and is aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Application Deadline: Applications for this position will not be accepted after 28th August 2022.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £29,614
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from overseas and within the UK are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The athlete Support Officer Position offered at Swansea University’s Estates Faculty can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience of working with athletes in a pastoral, HE, or coaching setting and be sensitive to their flexible learning and support needs of athletes in HE, TASS, and working with/in a Talent Development System, and in the provision of applied services within a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of support services in a high-performance environment.
- The applicants must understand how UK higher educational establishments operate and deliver education, assessments, etc.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can submit applications for the Athlete Support Officer position online via this page. All applications received in time will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants should include references to their application’s values and personal attributes. Students must also submit references and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a sport-related qualification and a Level 3 Certificate in Talented Athlete Lifestyle Support.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have the ability to communicate in Welsh.
The applicant selected by Swansea University to fill the position of the Athlete Support Officer will be awarded £26,341 to £29,614 per annum with NEST Pension benefits if required.