Newcastle University is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic doctor who will contribute to the delivery of teaching for MBBS and clinical skills teaching and clinical reasoning. Interested candidates can apply for the Clinical Teaching Fellow Positions for the academic year 2022-2023.
This position is offered to individuals with a medical degree, i.e., an MBBS degree with relevant experience and completed F2 training. The selection will be based on the eligibility for the position. The selected fellow will be awarded a stipend of £31,406 per annum.
A fantastic opportunity for aspirants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University is a UK public research university based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England, founded in 1963. It is ranked 122nd in the QS World Ranking 2023 and 146th in the Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2022.
Why choose to study at Newcastle University? The Newcastle University is a highly dedicated public university aiming to drive excellence in research, innovation, and education to create opportunities for its students, staff, and partners to shape a responsible future for business and society.
Application Deadline: Interested candidates can apply latest by 31st July 2022.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: £31,406
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the position of Clinical Teaching Fellow at Newcastle University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed their Foundation training by August 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can log in to the careers portal of Newcastle University and submit their application for this position. All applying candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Transcript of your degree studies
- Certificates to confirm your degree or highest qualification
- Copy of your passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an MBBS degree with relevant clinical practice experience.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the language requirements of the position they are applying for
The candidates appointed to the Clinical Teaching Fellow position at Newcastle University will be provided a stipend £31,406 of per annum.