With the motive of rewarding students talent in Israel, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem is granting the Biomedical Sciences International Scholarships.
The scholarship programme is open to overseas students who want to apply for the masters and PhD degree at the university.
Nice chance for international students in Israel.
User Review( votes)
Hebrew University, a global Top 100 university, offers advanced degrees in Biomedical Sciences, taught in English, in cooperation with Hadassah Hospital the perfect stepping stone for a career in academia or research, as well as in the pharmaceutical or biotech industries.
Why study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem? Students can enjoy an unforgettable professional and personal experience as part of a vibrant community of international students and scholars living in Jerusalem one of the most fascinating cities in the world.
Application Deadline: March 14, 2021
- University or Organization: Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fee and a living stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.S. and PhD programs in Biomedical Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Israel students
- Applicants have to take admission into the masters and PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit academic transcripts, a copy of their national ID card and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language
The university will provide the amount up to 100% of tuition costs to international students accepted to M.Sc. and PhD programs in Biomedical Sciences.