The University of Oxford is offering the Brasenose colleges programmes in collaboration with the Faculty of Law in the UK. The scholarship has been offered to all interested students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to two BCL students and an MJur student at the Brasenose College of Oxford. To be eligible to receive this £10,000, students must be accepted in either applied program.
This exciting opportunity will help you fulfill your dream of studying at the University of Oxford by providing the award of £10,000.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1509, Brasenose College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. The University of Oxford is one of the oldest collegiate research universities leading globally.
Why choose the University of Oxford? Oxford offers a unique experience to its students, including the opportunity to work with leading academics and with world-class libraries, laboratories, museums, and collections. It is famous for research excellence and innovation and is home to some of the most talented researchers in the world.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for programmes for 2022-2023 entry is 21st January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All applicants, domestic and international, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take the Bachelor of Civil Law or MJur programme taught at the Brasenose College of the University of Oxford.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted for the BCL or MJur programme at Oxford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make an admission application online via the university portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Written work
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of a first-class undergraduate degree with honors in law.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- CAE – 191
- CPE – 191
Two successfully selected BCL and one MJur student will be provided a scholarship worth £10,000 to conduct their study at Oxford.