In partnership with the GREAT Britain Campaign and British Council, The Goldsmiths, University of London is offering Great Scholarships 2019- China to support East Asia students to get access to the excellent UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship is available to students who are enrolling in the first year of the postgraduate degree program in the field of Engineering, Law, Business, Art and Design, Biosciences, IT at the 28 institutions across Wales and Northern Ireland, England, and Scotland.
User Review( vote)
Why you should apply at this University?
At Goldsmiths, you’ll be inspired to develop fresh ideas and new approaches. You should apply for this university because of its dedicated careers service, placement opportunities, and contemporary courses. The former students of this university are leading the way in reshaping the socio-cultural landscape on a global scale.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £10,000 each
- Numbers of Award: Two scholarships are available
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for the East Asian students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The citizens of East Asia are eligible to apply for these scholarships
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study postgraduate degree program in the field of Engineering, Law, Business, Art and Design, Biosciences, IT
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria:
For the Great scholarship 2019-China, the applicants must have an offer to study at Goldsmiths, University of London. The students, who are in the first year of study and have a passport of the People’s Republic of China, are eligible to apply.
You may also like these programs:
- Goldsmiths, University of London International Scholarships in UK, 2019
- Goldsmiths, University of London International Response Scholarships in UK, 2019
With a postgraduate qualification, you can enhance your prospects and take your career in an exciting new direction. Depending on your chosen field, pursuing postgraduate study can open up doors to highly exclusive and intellectually rewarding job opportunities.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this funding opportunity, the applicant must complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, you will be asked to describe in no more than 500 words why you feel you should be awarded this partial fee waiver and how your chosen programme would help you with your future career.
- Admission Requirements: Students must be applying for one of the taught postgraduate courses within the following departments: Institute of Management Studies, Department of Politics and International Relations, The Department of Theatre and Performance, Department of Computing
The total value of the scholarship scheme is nearly £1 million.
- Two scholarships are available for postgraduate students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- The scholarships will provide a £10,000 tuition fee waiver for each candidate of East Asia.
- How it Works: The scholarship will support your tuition fee waiver for your first year of study.
Dates and Deadlines
The application deadline for this scholarship is March 31, 2019.