The University of Aalborg is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its PhD International Stipend programme in Denmark. The programme is open for domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
This PhD position is supported by a joint research project with the Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Center.
Great offer for domestic and international students.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, Denmark that offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects.
Why at Aalborg University? At this university, candidates have various options to make a career in their interested field. The university offers various degree programmes with a real-world approach and provides world-class research.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aalborg
- Department: Department of Energy Technology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in optimal control of de-oiling hydrocyclones based on online oil-in-water sensor fusion.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Should have a strong background in control and automation for complex process systems. Working experiences with the control and monitoring of separation processes, particularly to the oil and water separation, will give a priority.
- Hold a Master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a letter of motivation, diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master degree), academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, publications (if applicable) and project description (4-5 pages), which describes the applicant’s initial thoughts and ideas related to the specific project applied for. This includes a brief state-of-the-art (including a shortlist of references), a time schedule, and how the applicant intends to shed light on the project objectives.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Aalborg will provide a handsome salary package to international students for the academic year 2020-2021.