Charles Darwin University is providing Bachelor of Nursing Sydney International Scholarships for high-achieving students from all around the world. The funding programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The grant is designed for those students who wish to commence a bachelor’s degree programme at the university. The educational award main aim is to support outstanding students financially.
A nice choice for International students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Charles Darwin University was established in the 1950s and is one of the world’s top 2% of universities. Charles Darwin University is a public university with two sectors that offers international students both higher education and vocational training.
Why study at Charles Darwin University? This university provides a great opportunity to learn from different workplaces and to train students for their degrees. There is free access to several CDU bursaries for international students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: 20% of the first year’s tuition fees only
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree programme in Nursing by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must apply and accept the offer and commence study in Semester 1, 2021.
- Must have a minimum overall score of 60% in their highest completed education.
- Must be an International student onshore or offshore paying international student fees.
- Must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission at Charles Darwin University. After, that applicants are automatically assessed after submitting their application for Bachelor of Nursing, delivered at the Sydney campus only.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit a copy of passport, and academic transcript of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance in the bachelor degree program, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Charles Darwin University will provide 20% of the tuition fees for the first year only (first two compulsory semesters). The grant is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course or year.