RWTH International Academy is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its partial awards for talented international students.
The funding programme helps highly motivated students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The RWTH International Academy was established in 1999 and is the official continuing education university at RWTH Aachen University. It offers different master’s, diploma courses and preparatory courses for students from all over the world.
Why study at the RWTH International Academy? The academy is dedicated to promote and develop the integration of professional and academic education. It offers participants the chance to profit from the university’s expertise practically.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: RWTH International Academy
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Deduction of 33% of the course fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Russia and Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission at the RWTH International Academy. After that, you must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: motivation letter, CV, academic records, Letter of Recommendation, Additional documents to support your application (e.g. certificates for (extra) curricular activities) and a colour photo of yourself.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The financial aid positions will provide a deduction of 33% of the course fees to the eligible international students.