If you wish to pursue a career in academic research, then you can apply for the Defects in Additive Manufacturing International Scholarship funded by the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in Australia.
The purpose of the funding programme is to provide financial help and support to the interested international students. The programme is available for the session 2021/2022.
Founded in 1887, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University offers undergraduate, internship and doctoral programmes. And it is a public research university in Australia based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Why would you like to study at RMIT University? In studying at this University, students gain the ability to objectively think and contribute to positive and professional achievement lives. RMIT allows you to make your mark on the globe through a particular study experience tailored for the individual.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $31,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree programme in Detection of voids and phase/elemental analysis of 3D additive parts to guarantee and improve quality at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme applicants must have honours or four-year degree in manufacturing, automotive or aerospace engineering or mechatronics, physics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For an application, applicants need to take admission at the university and after that must send expressions of interest and enquiries to Prof Ivan Cole at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following documents at the University: An academic CV, Transcript of qualifying degree and A expressions of interest which include a one-page summary justifying the applicant’s suitability for the role
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide a stipend of $31,000 per annum. Successful international applicants will be provided with a tuition fee scholarship that also covers the cost of Overseas Student Health Cover. The duration of this scholarship is three years with the possibility of a six-month extension.