The University of Reading is delighted to bring more funding opportunities to international students. It is offering them the Centenary Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered by the University of Reading to mark the upcoming 100th anniversary of its Royal Charter. All master’s degree programs are eligible to apply for by any UK / Republic of Ireland or international students. The scholarship value can go up to £4,000.
Great opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching-learning and research in the university by developing and promoting access to information resources and also to contributing to the broader world of scholarship and the transfer of knowledge by collaborating and cooperating with other organizations.
Why study at the University of Reading? The University of Reading is a strong university internationally recognized for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is one of the best research universities in the UK and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future of its students. Students receive first-class supervision from leading experts in your research area.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications will be accepted in two rounds, the deadlines of which are 1st March 2022 and 15th June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK national/ Republic of Ireland students and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programmes offered at Reading are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an offer of admission to one of our master’s courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for master’s programmes directly through the university’s online application system. The scholarship application form will be made available to eligible students via the the[email protected] applicant portal, and will be accessible up until the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The selected international and UK / Republic of Ireland students will be awarded £4,000 and £2,000.