If you want to build a career in Law by undertaking your studies in the UK, then you must check out the SCALES Competition Law Scholars’ Awards by the University of Strathclyde for the academic year 2022-2023.
All UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, and other international students can apply for this grant. This award programme is funded by the Strathclyde Centre for Antitrust Law and Empirical Study (SCALES) and will offer the selected students a £2,500 fee reduction.
Nice chance for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Strathclyde University of Strathclyde, ranked 406th in Best Global Universities, is one of the top Public universities in Glasgow recognized for its voluntary responsibility to research, teach and be of benefit to society.
Why choose the University of Strathclyde Glasgow? Strathclyde offers its students a flexible, innovative learning environment where they enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities. Graduates of Strathclyde are fully prepped and ready to take on the workplace.
Application Deadline: All applications made till 31st August 2022 will be accepted.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate level
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, and other international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM programme taught at Strathclyde can be applied to.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be available to commence academic studies online by the start of the academic year in September 2022.
- The applicants must have an offer of study for the LLM Competition Law programme at the University of Strathclyde.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can directly start their admission application. All offer holders will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Official translations in addition to the copies of the original documents
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: First- or upper second-class Honours degree or overseas equivalent is required. Relevant professional experience and/or other relevant contextual information as appropriate will be considered.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected students will be awarded a fee reduction worth £2,500 towards the payment of the tuition fee, subject to the academic programme undertaken at Strathclyde, LLM.