Aston University is pleased to announce the College of Business and Social Sciences PhD Scholarships programme in the UK.
This study award is available for brilliant students from around the world who want to undertake the PhD degree programme at the university.
Great offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1895, Aston University is a public research university situated in the city center of Birmingham, England. It was ranked in the top 12 in the UK in all four of its broad subject areas.
Why would you like to study at Aston University? At this university, students will develop strong academic and research skills. Candidates can use this platform to get to the top of the professional sphere and land job prospects.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 16.00 (UK time) on Monday 28th February 2022.
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,840
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance and Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Strategy, Operations and Information Management, Work and Organisation, Aston Law School, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, English, Languages and Applied Linguistics, Politics, History and International Relations, Sociology and Policy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They should have or be near completing a postgraduate qualification such as a Masters’s or equivalent. An overall merit grade with merit in the dissertation is usually required.
- Applicants must be an overseas citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can select the programme they wish to apply for and follow its Admission procedure. After that, complete the BSS PhD Studentship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of your grade transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The successful applicant should have a first-class or upper second class honors degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition
- Duolingo English Test (for entry onto Pre-Sectional English programmers, and direct entry courses starting in January 2022 and September 2022, excluding Aston Medical School, OSPAP, and Postgraduate Research degree Programmes ).
- Kaplan International Tools for English (KITE)
Aston University will cover tuition fees at either the Home or Overseas rate plus a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,840 p.a. in 2022/23) with the corresponding standard increases in subsequent years.