Develop a global perspective that is attractive to employers by studying in the UK with the help of the Central and Eastern European Countries Scholarships at the University of Nottingham for the academic year 2022-2023.
Only students from selective international countries are eligible to apply for this bursary to receive the support of RMB 30,000. This monetary grant will be given to full-time postgraduate students at UNNC.
Wonderful chance for international students in China.
User Review( votes)
University of Nottingham Ningbo China is a renowned public research university dedicated to improving the wellbeing of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system. It is ranked 76th nationwide and 2711th worldwide.
Why choose the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? UNNC is firmly rooted in all that is distinctive about UK education and offer innovative teaching and assessment methods that encourage independent and creative thinking among students.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2022
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: RMB 30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Albania, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate study programmes taught at Nottingham can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an eligible country and must have applied for a postgraduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The University accepts applications via its exclusive application portal. Students applying for a postgraduate programme from an eligible country will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One recommendation letter on headed paper signed and/or stamped
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Personal statement
- One photocopy of the main pages from your passport
- Admission Requirements: The students are expected to hold an honours degree at 2:1 level or above (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS 6.5 with the writing band no less than 6.0
- PTE Academic 71 (minimum 65)
Students that will be announced winners of this application will be provided RMB 30,000 towards the expenses of a postgraduate programme at the University of Nottingham in China.