Outstanding students with leadership potential can apply for the Chevening Scholarships and fulfill their dream of studying in the UK. The scholarship application is open at the University of Reading.
International students that undertake a postgraduate study at Reading are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Winners will be entitled to receive benefits towards the tuition fee and travel allowance along with a monthly stipend.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching-learning and research in the university by developing and promoting access to information resources, and also to contribute to the wider world of scholarship and to the transfer of knowledge, by collaborating and cooperating with other organizations.
Why study at the University of Reading? The University of Reading is a strong university internationally recognized for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is one of the best research universities in the UK and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future of its students. Students receive first-class supervision from leading experts in your research area.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign lands can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s degree programme in any discipline of choice at Reading.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing their studies in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Postgraduate applications at reading are accepted through its official application portal. Students can submit scholarship applications at the Chevening website online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documents:
- High school diploma/transcript
- A level and International Baccalaureate qualifications required
- Overseas International Qualifications are allowed
- Proof of residency
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all documentation requirements at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5 to 8.0
- CPE – A to C
- CAE – 193 to 200
The selected students will be given the full cost of the tuition fee, a monthly living allowance, and a travel allowance to support their study at Reading.