Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the Chip Unsworth Grant. The programme is organized by Chip Unsworth.
The programme aims to support a student who is currently enrolled in a graduate and postgraduate degree programme.
Wonderful chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Chip Unsworth is an American financier, money manager, and financial backer. Unsworth established Broadmark Capital and later Legend Merchant. Legend Merchant was a pioneer in the turn of events and endorsing of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies, better referred to now as SPACs. SPACs give financial backers the option to decide in favor of or against a securing.
Application Deadline: 5th March 2022
- University or Organization: Chip Unsworth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be US citizen
- Applicants must be pursuing studies in Graduate and Post Graduate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should mail a 12 point text font, double spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc, 1,000 words or less document titled. Therefore send your Essay to email id [email protected] The following Data must immediately follow your 1,000 words or less Essay:
- First Name Last Name, Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Your high school Graduation Date
- The college/university you are applying to, have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in.
- Supporting Documents: Submit 700-850 words easy following questions: “Which is better long term or short term investment?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have knowledge of the English language.
Chip Unsworth will provide $1000to a single outstanding university student pursuing studies in Graduate and Post Graduate.