Earn your master’s and PhD degree from Polytechnic College by applying for the Asim Scholarships. The program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support African students who want to complete their higher education in Malawi.
Nice opportunity for students in Malawi.
User Review( votes)
The Polytechnic, a constituent college of the University of Malawi, is committed to stewarding the academic mission, research enterprise, and strategic vision. The College was established under legal authority granted by a provision in the University of Malawi Act of 1965
Why study at Polytechnic College? To advance knowledge and professional competencies in science, technology, commerce, and communication through excellence in demand-driven education, research, consultancy, and outreach.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Polytechnic College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award can be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degrees in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only Africans who are citizens of the participating countries, as well as any other African country, qualify to apply for the ASIM scholarship. The applicants should be residents on the continent at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the application form and EOI form.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae (CV), Proof of nationality, Highest qualification, Academic record, Research proposal, and personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have Second Class Upper (3.5 CGPA or its equivalent or at least 65% average in all modules) in the relevant fields of study from any recognized University in Africa or Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees from any recognized University in Africa. Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 on a 5.0 scale, or 65% average or equivalent in M.Sc./M.Eng/M. Tech and the minimum stipulated for the Master’s degree above
- Language Requirement: Students must have to submit the evidence of English language as a medium of instruction at Higher Education Institution (HEI)
Polytechnic College will provide the educational fund for students to complete their studies in Malawi.