Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Global Scholars Program. The educational award is organized by Clark University for the academic session 2020/2021.
This scholarship is available for new international students going to apply for the first year of undergraduate study at Clark University.
Applicants from across the world will get to win the award amount up to $25,000 per year through the period of their course.
User Review( votes)
Clark University is an independent research institution of higher education located in Worcester, Massachusetts. It operates several schools and departments to offer higher academic facilities.
Why study at Clark University? At CU, students are prepared to be imaginative and tomorrow’s leaders. The university is a great education institution can only create a successful study experience in an environment of motivation, innovation and excellence.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Clark University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $25,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s Program in any field
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in the Global Scholars Program, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application. There is no separate application process for this award. You will automatically receive the program when you are offered a place on an eligible course.
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates should provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate programme at Clark University, you should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: All candidates, whose English is not the native language, will need to submit an official TOEFL, Duolingo, or IELTS score report.
The scholars will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal). If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.