Applicants are invited to become part of the Victor H. Loewenstein International Scholarships offered by the University of Edinburgh for the academic year 2021-2022. The funding program is available for students from outside the UK.
The scholarship encourages students who want to commence an MBA degree program at the University of Edinburgh Business School in the United Kingdom.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities that offer various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students. It has divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university offers candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programs to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except the UK).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- At least three years’ work experience in a managerial role.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the University of Edinburgh Business School. After you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) from the university, you must submit an online application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: For supporting your application, you are required to identify the MBA program you have applied for, supply your unique username (UUN), and statements supporting your application outlining your qualifications, work experience & objectives.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Edinburgh Business School will provide a scholarship of £5,000 for international students pursuing a full-time MBA program.