The University of Strathclyde is offering the MSc Psychology with a Specialization in Business Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support applicants who are going to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university.
Great offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Strathclyde University is a leading worldwide technical university in the UK. It offers a range of opportunities including summer jobs, campus activities, part-time roles, internships, and degrees of study.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, students are encouraged to question established thinking and explore their own interests through independent research. They offer a range of skills and supports students in their careers after their education.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by 31 August 2022
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to £6700
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Psychology with a specialization in Business,
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be available to commence their academic studies by the start of the academic year in September 2022.
- Hold an unconditional academic offer to the MSc Psychology with a specialization in Business at the University of Strathclyde (full-time, part-time, and flexible route included).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to enroll in the postgraduate degree programme at the university. Those eligible for the scholarship will be notified by the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants will need a good honours or bachelors degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English:
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Faculty of Science: IELTS (Academic): 6.0 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
The University of Strathclyde will provide the award amount up to £6700 for applicants to cover their study expenses in the UK.