To assist international students who seek financial support to embark on their academic journey abroad, Northeastern University is offering the College of Professional Studies Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students, as well as citizens of the USA, who wish to enrol in graduate programmes, are eligible. Students must hold an impressive academic record as the scholarship will be awarded solely based on merit.
Grab this wonderful opportunity and complete your studies in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Northeastern University, with many more campuses other than its prime campuses in Boston, is a private research university that aims to be an inclusive hub of innovation and justice-minded thinking and aspires to contribute to the common good.
Why study at Northeastern University? Northeastern University provides the students with real-world work experience in prominent companies all over the world. Students are given a chance to get paid while studying and sometimes even secure a full-time offer after graduation. Students are offered multiple clubs to enhance their students experience on the campus. Class sizes at Northeastern University are small, making interaction among the students themselves and with the faculty easy as it has an ever-ready-to-help faculty.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
- University or Organization: Northeastern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All students from within the US and other international countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate degree courses and subjects offered by the university are available.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must not hold any other scholarship or similar aid simultaneously.
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- The students must hold impressive academic merits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to enrol in the university by applying to their preferred course of study on Common Application or Coalition Application. The accepted students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Official High School Transcript
- Secondary School Report
- Reference letters and an essay are required.
- Health Insurance
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to submit SAT and ACT results with a minimum of 1470-1550 and 33-35 respectively to be admitted at NU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have minimum required score in the following English language proficiency test:
- 185 to 204 on either C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- 120 to 130 on the Duolingo English Test (DET)
- 0 to 8.0 on the IELTS Academic.
- 68 to 76 on the PTE Academic.
- 99 to 108 on TOEFL Internet-Based Test (CEEB Code 3667)
The university will provide the selected students with the educational fund for limited aspects of their study at Northeastern University.