If you want to conduct your master’s study in engineering, the Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering (TGGS) has an opportunity for you. The school has collaborated with the German Academic Exchange Service to offer the DAAD Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is made available to bachelor’s degree holders in engineering who wish to pursue a master’s degree in the same field. Applicants from South-East Asian countries are eligible to avail this application .
The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering (TGGS) is a joint project between DAAD, RWTH Aachen and King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB) with strong support from the Thai and the German government for engineering education, technology, innovation, and business development in Thailand and South-East Asia.
Why study at TGGS? At TGGS, students are faced with a multicultural environment created by a good mixture of international students to support our students in developing soft skills for future international careers. The students are linked with the industry research & development projects in the form of industry internship and thesis work. It is an industry-oriented engineering education institute that combines teaching and research, based on the successful model of RWTH-Aachen University, Germany, one of Europe’s leading technical University.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
- University or Organization: The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: All students from South-East Asian countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s programmes in the field of Communication and Smart System Engineering (CSE), Electrical Power and Energy Engineering (EPE), Software Systems Engineering (SSE), Smart Grids Engineering (SGE), Chemical and Process Engineering (CPE), Mechanical Engineering Simulation and Design (MESD), Automotive Safety and Assessment Engineering (ASAE), Materials and Production Engineering (MPE) can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be a citizen of or belong to any South-East Asian country.
- The students must be enrolled in the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete the online application of the University and mail it to [email protected] accepted will be considered and be selected based on their scheduled interviews.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents along with the application:
- A complete application form with 1?x1? photo
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- One page of Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resumé
- Official copy of the final transcript
- Financial statement or bank certification
- Copy of Thai identification card
- Proof of application fee payment
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering to secure a position.
- Language Requirement: The students must fulfil the following English language proficiency requirements:
- TOEFL PBT – 550+
- TOEFL ITP – 550+
- TOEFL CBT – 213+
- TOEFL iBT – 80+
- IELTS (Academic) – 6.0+
- IELTS Indicator (Academic) – 6.0+
The Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering will provide the selected students with a full tuition fee and also offer a monthly rate towards your costs of living for two years of study.