With the aim of enabling students to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the UK, the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance is providing the Creative Development Scholarships.
The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the institute.
Nice opportunity for worldwide students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1986, the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance is an independent music education provider located in London, United Kingdom. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance? They will provide a learning experience that’s unique to you and will work with you to nurture your natural talent, explore your future ambitions, and provide ongoing opportunities for live performances, auditioning, songwriting, recording, and touring.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £4,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU, EEA, or Swiss Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU, EEA, or Swiss
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To qualify for this scholarship you should be an EU, EEA, or Swiss applicant who has been a resident in the UK, an EU or EEA country, or Switzerland for a minimum of three years.
- All applicants fulfilling this criterion will automatically receive our Creative Development Scholarship. There is no need to complete any additional paperwork.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enroll in the degree programme at the institute. There is no need to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will typically have A-Levels, BTEC Diploma or Extended Diploma, or International Baccalaureate equivalent to 80 UCAS points, or an ICMP Higher Diploma.
- Language Requirement: If you require a visa to study with us, you’ll need to submit evidence that you meet the appropriate level of English for study.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance will provide the award amount of £4,500 to deserving and talented students.