With the aim of enabling students to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the UK, the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance is providing the Creative Development Scholarships.
The purpose of this application scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the institute.
Nice opportunity for worldwide students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1986, the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance is an independent music education provider located in London, United Kingdom. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance? They will provide a learning experience that’s unique to you and will work with you to nurture your natural talent, explore your future ambitions, and provide ongoing opportunities for live performances, auditioning, songwriting, recording and touring.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £3,750
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU, EEA or Swiss Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU, EEA or Swiss
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To qualify for this application you should be an EU, EEA or Swiss applicant who has been a resident in the UK, an EU or EEA country or Switzerland for a minimum of three years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enrol in the degree programme at the institute. There is no need to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will typically have A-Levels, BTEC Diploma or Extended Diploma, or International Baccalaureate equivalent to 80 UCAS points, or an ICMP Higher Diploma.
- Language Requirement: If you require a visa to study with us, you’ll need to submit evidence that you meet the appropriate level of English for study.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance will provide the award amount of £3,750 to deserving and talented students.