Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Film & TV Production Scholarships offered by AFDA.
The programme seeks to support highly motivated students who choose to pursue a postgraduate degree at AFDA.
AFDA is registered as the South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance and is a private higher education institution that offers higher certificate and degree programmes.
Why study at AFDA? They offer a unique higher education environment where outcomes-based and collaborative learning empowers students with competitive, professional and innovative skills.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- University or Organization: AFDA
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Africa Students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have work experience at Federal-Mogul Friction Products during December 2014 vacation.
- Aspirants have completed a final year in 2020 on BA in Motion, Medium and Picture at AFDA Film, Television, Performance School
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students have to take admission to the postgraduate degree programme at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement to enter an AFDA Bachelors degree is a National Senior Certificate (matric) or National Certificate (Vocational) with exemption/admission to bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at AFDA, then you must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their studies at AFDA in South Africa.