Students, who are wishing to apply for a study fund in the USA, may apply for the International Freshman Scholarships offered by the Texas A&M University. The bursaries are open for the incoming freshman students.
The fund is available for outstanding aspirants to pursue the undergraduate degree program in the fields offered by the university.
Good opportunity for undergraduate students to get admission at the Texas A&M University.
User Review( votes)
Texas A&M University is one of the state’s first public institutions of higher learning. As a research-intensive flagship university, it is dedicated to sending Aggie leaders out into the world prepared to take on the challenges of tomorrow.
Why study at Texas A&M University? The university set the standard as the world-class university of the future by combining knowledge, research, and innovation to create solutions that few institutions have the depth and breadth to achieve.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree with a desire to learn and develop their education skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates may apply for all University level scholarships through the ApplyTexas Application or Coalition Application.
- Supporting Documents: You should submit the following materials to complete the application process: Essays, Transcripts, SAT I or ACT Score, Letters of Recommendation and Resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
financial aid positions will provide educational funds for your studies.