Ulm University, as part of the DAAD’s STIBET doctoral programme, is offering international students the DAAD Graduation Scholarships in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme is specially set for doctoral students entering Germany from a foreign country. The doctoral programme offered at Ulm is eligible to apply for. The scholar award includes a monthly stipend of 875 EUROS for up to 4 months.
Ulm University is a public university in Ulm, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.it is one of the youngest public universities in Germany.It is a wonderful opportunity to get financial assistance in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967 and focusing on natural sciences, medicine, engineering sciences, mathematics, economics, and computer science, Ulm University is a public university in Ulm, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, ranks 146th in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at Ulm University? Ulm University provides academic education to its students from undergraduate to doctoral level. Teaching is geared to its excellent international “state-of-the-art” research. It facilitates the start-up culture at our university and integrates it into our teaching.
Application Deadline: The deadline to submit applications is 15th May 2022.
- University or Organization: Ulm University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 875 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral study programmes taught at Ulm can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled for a doctorate at Ulm University and supervisors of foreign doctoral candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to submit an admission application via the university portal. The scholarship application form must be filled out separately and submitted to [email protected] along with the below-listed documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Proposal/approval of the supervising professor
- Proof of previous scholarships or employment at Ulm University
- Copy of admission to doctoral studies at Ulm University
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- IELTS – 6.5
Ulm University will extend a scholarship worth 875 EUROS per month for up to 4 months towards the doctoral studies undertaken by the selected candidates.