Want an opportunity to gain knowledge of industry-leading organizations and businesses across the globe? Then, you can apply for the Faculty of Health and Applied Science (HAS) MSc and Dean’s Scholarships at the University of the West of England in the UK. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are accepted.
All non-EU country students that not have previously studied in the UK and have undertaken an eligible MSc. degree study are suitable to receive this scholarship towards the tuition fee of the applied program at UWE Bristol.
User Review( votes)
The University of the West of England, Bristol is a public research university ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities. It is focused on solving future global challenges through outstanding learning, world-leading research, and a culture of enterprise.
Why choose to study at the University of the West of England? UWE empowers its students and gives them the tools they need to act on their ideas and make them happen. It has engaged in world-leading research facilities to work experience opportunities across the globe
Application Deadline: Various
- University or Organization: The University of the West of England – Bristol
- Department: Faculty of Health and Applied Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from countries outside of EU/non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study for an MSc. Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice, Biomedical Science, Science Communication, Environmental Health, Health Psychology, Occupational Psychology, Public Health, Sport and Exercise Psychology, or MRes Applied Sciences or Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree as per the postgraduate scholarship academic requirement.
- The applicants must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition from the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- The applicants must hold an offer letter in one of the eligible study programs at UWE Bristol.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply by clicking the ‘apply now button on the postgraduate course page, and completing the online form. International students from countries outside of the EU will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the official transcript at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have an overseas first or 2:1 equivalent of a British undergraduate degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- ESOL – Level 1 or 2
- CPE/CAE – 176 overall
- PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- LanguageCert – B2
The University of the West of England – Bristol will provide the selected international student’s scholarships toward the cost of the undertaken MSc program.