Deepen your skills, gain competencies and further your professional journey by applying for a Postdoctoral Position in Sweden at the Chalmers University of Technology. The position is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students and domestic students are eligible to apply if they wish to fill the vacancy and become Assistant professors at Chalmers. Chalmers has vacancies for postdoctoral and PhD students in numerous fields of study. The position will ensure that the students receive funding towards their tuition fee.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centered solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research that is making an impact on a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently, and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods. The university has created a completely informal atmosphere to facilitate an open environment and close cooperation between students and teachers.
Application Deadline: 30th August 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-doctorate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postdoctoral or PhD position at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have applied to a postdoctoral or PhD programme at Chalmers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to select a field of study and apply by clicking ‘apply’ at the bottom of that vacancy page. The applicants are required to apply with a reference number of the position desired to be considered for the vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The applicants will get a post-doctoral or PhD position in any applied field of study at the Chalmers University of Technology.