Get this wonderful opportunity to become a part of the DAAD by applying for its Re-invitation Program for Former Scholarship.
DAAD offer students and academics and scientists the opportunity to carry out research and continue their education in Germany. There are funding programs for various qualification phases and stages in a career.
Excellent opportunity for Domestic and International students.
User Review( votes)
DAAD is a private and self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany. It supports organization in the field of international academic co-operation. It is mainly funded by the German government and the European Union.
Why should apply for this grant? The aim of this program is to enable former scholarship holders to carry out research and working projects in Germany and to maintain contacts as part of DAAD’s global alumni network.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: DAAD
Course Level: Graduates, Postdoctoral degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken, Germany
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any graduates, postdoctoral degree programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be qualifying for the program:
- Former holders of DAAD research grants or study scholarships, who were funded for a period of over six months
- Former East German scholarship holders who studied for at least one year in Germany
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, candidates must have fulfilled and submit the application form to apply for this grant.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide a valid language certificate that meets the minimum language level requirement.
- Monthly payments of 2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers, 2,150 euros for professors
- Monthly payments for former scholarship holders who work outside the science sector will be calculated based upon their qualifications accordingly.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Other payments cannot be made.