Gain a postgraduate degree from a reputed institute in Germany! The Centre for Development Research – the University of Bonn is offering the DAAD Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is open to applicants from all developing countries. Students who want to undertake a development-related postgraduate course at ZEF are eligible to win this scholarship towards the tuition fee of the chosen programme.
Great chance for students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Center for Development Research (ZEF) is an institute under the University of Bonn that aims to find science-based solutions to development-related issues. It ranks among the top 100 universities in the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Bonn? The university is famously known to conduct inter-and trans-disciplinary research in, for, and with emerging economies and on global issues with its collaborating research partners around the world. It educates doctoral students from all across the world. ZEF maintains a good relationship with the government bodies and collaborates with outstanding partners.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
- University or Organization: Centre for Development Research – University of Bonn
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries and emerging economies are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up any development-related postgraduate course programme at ZEF.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer letter from the university in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to register online and apply on the university portal. Applicants are required to search for the desired programme and follow the application procedure mentioned for it. The applicants are required to fill the DAAD Scholarship Form with reference to ‘Scholarship for a postgraduate course with relevance to developing countries to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Application checklist
- Graduate research statement
- Master thesis
- University certificate and transcripts
- Two-letter of reference
- Admission Requirements: Students require an excellent master’s or equivalent degree with a GPA higher than 3.0 in the American system, a grade higher than 2.0 in the German system, or equivalent to get into a postgraduate programme at ZEF.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.0
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- CPE and CAE are also accepted.
The postgraduate applicants that will be awarded this scholarship will receive support towards the tuition fee of the applied programme at ZEF.