Don’t let financial constraints stop you from pursuing your dream of studying abroad. Apply for the Major Entrance Scholarships at Cape Breton University in Canada. The application process is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students are eligible to apply for this application . This scholarship will be available to foreign applicants who want to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at CBU and will cover the tuition fee.
Ranked 19th in Canada by MacLean’s, Cape Breton University is a public, co-ed university committed to high-quality, accessible education; innovative research; and a vibrant, multicultural future for the Island.
Why choose to study at Cape Breton University? Cape Breton University is an open research university that pushes the boundaries of innovation and leadership to create a global academic experience and build a sustainable future for its students. It offers the students outstanding experiential learning and undergraduate research opportunities in a supportive academic environment.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Cape Breton University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas regions are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes taught at CBU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an acceptance letter for the applied programme from CBU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are requested to create an account on the university portal and apply through the same. Students that will successfully submit their application before the deadline and meet the requirements for the opportunity will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Supplementary Application
- Official transcript
- Financial need application
- High School Transcripts
- Essay in 500 words
- Academic as well non-academic References
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have scored a minimum score of 65% in their previous academic engagements to be admitted in CBU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TEOFL CBT – 213
- CAEL – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- MELAB – 85
The applicants that will successfully win the Major Entrance Scholarship will be awarded $10,000 to $30,000 to cover the tuition fee of the applied programme at CBU.