Alliance Manchester Business School is offering international students the financial help they require to fulfill their educational goals through the Master Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
US residents are exclusively offered this application towards any master programme of choice undertaken at AMBS. The students must hold an offer letter for the applied programme to receive this tuition fee scholarship.
Alliance Manchester Business School is the business school of the University of Manchester. It is one of the largest campus-based business and management schools ranked 36th in the world and 10th in Europe. It aims to provide all students with a quality educational experience.
Why choose to study at Alliance Manchester Business School? Alliance Manchester Business School is a disciplines institute that is focused on ‘applied learning’. It offers world-class education across the globe and produces highly employable graduates that demonstrate leadership, innovation, citizenship, professionalism, and academic strengths. AMBS strives to achieve excellence in all fields and supports research that brings positive change.
Application Deadline: 21st August 2021
- University or Organization: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master courses taught at AMBAS are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer letter from the university to a master’s programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must register on the university portal and use the same credentials to apply in a preferred master’s programme. The applicants that will meet the eligibility will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Passport
- Final year modules
- University grading scale
- Academic references
- Academic transcripts and Degree certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have a first or upper second class honors degree with 60% average from a UK university or equivalent to be admitted in a master programme at AMBS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7
- TOEFL – 100
- CPE – Grade B
- CAE – Grade B
- EAP – Grade A
- PTE Academic – 73
Winners of this application will be given £10,000 towards the tuition fee of any applied master degree programme at AMBS.