Education builds one’s intellect, ability, and personality development. Keeping the importance of education in mind, Deakin University is pleased to offer its Full Tuition Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for South Asian Students. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme assists recognizes undergraduate students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
The sponsorship will cover 100% of the total indicative tuition fee for the academic session 2020/2021.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is one of the best research universities that provide outstanding facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants. It offers high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of support to its students.
Why study at Deakin University? The university is dedicated to providing high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of student support to its students. At Deakin, applicants will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: South Asian Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must score 85% overall in Year 12 scores of CBSE / ICSE / State Board.
- 10 overall in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) / A Level.
- 32 overall in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
- 80% overall in an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at Deakin University. After that, all prospective students who apply will be automatically assessed for the opportunity and will be advised of the outcome after going through the selection process. There is no need to complete a application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a personal statement (300 words), two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Deakin University will cover 100% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your Letter of Offer for the academic session 2020/2021.