Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of PhD Positions in Probing the Reactivity of Microbial Micronutrient Shuttles offered by the North Carolina State University. The programme is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The goal of the PhD position is to assist outstanding students in managing agricultural systems better so that nutrient deficiencies and crop disease susceptibility are minimized.
Valuable offer for highly talented students at North Carolina State University in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1887, North Carolina State University is a research university that has excellent strength in engineering, statistics, agriculture, life sciences, textiles, and design. It offers all major academic disciplines through its 12 colleges as a bachelor in 106 areas, master in 104 fields, and doctoral in 61 fields of study.
Why would you like to choose North Carolina State University? The university is dedicated to excellent teaching, the creation and application of knowledge, and engagement with public and private partners. Here students will experience an education that prepares you for success, exposes you to new ideas, and equips you with skills and knowledge to excel in your chosen career.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: North Carolina State University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality, please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in probing the reactivity of microbial micronutrient shuttles to enhance crop nutrition and disease resistance.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a BSc or MS in Chemistry, Microbiology, Geochemistry, or related field and an interest in instrumental analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates first have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at North Carolina State University. After that, applicants must send their application including the following documents to Dr Oliver Baars (obaars-at-ncsu.edu).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
North Carolina State University will provide a handsome salary package to the eligible candidates for the academic session 2020/2021.