Rockford University has established the Deans’ Merit-Based Scholarships to reward those students who have been academically dedicated and engaged in their educational experience. Applications are now accepted for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship scheme is limited to international first-year undergraduate students who attend a full-time programme at RU. Students must submit an SAT or ACT score to be eligible for this scholarship and get 50% tuition fee support.
User Review( votes)
Rockford University is a private university in Illinois, recognized as a top regional university in the Midwest. Its aim is to educate men and women to lead responsible lives by means of a curriculum grounded in liberal arts learning and complemented and extended by professional and practical experience.
Why choose to study at Rockford University? Rockford believes in the power of education and thus offers affordable tuition with a very aggressive financial aid system. RU also has small class sizes which and ultimately gives the students an individualized learning experience.
Application Deadline: October 1
- University or Organization: Rockford University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme offered at Rockford can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are new first-year undergraduate students who attend full time
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can either use the university portal in order to apply to Rockford. Scholarship selections will be determined at admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school and/or college transcripts
- Personal essay
- One or more years completed at an English-speaking institution
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit ACT/SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 77
- IELTS – 5.5
The selected students will be provided a 50% tuition fee for the undergraduate programme undertaken by them at RU.