If you are passionate about writing, you can participate in the International Writing Competition offered by Hammond House Publishing and the University of Grimsby in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The competition is sponsored by the University of Grimsby and Hammond House Publishing in the categories of songwriting, poetry, short poetry, and scriptwriting to international students. A maximum of three students will be awarded under each category.
User Review( votes)
Hammond House Publishing is a non-profit organization established to recognize and encourage creative writing. It is formed and operated by authors with an aim to bridge the gap between self-publishing and traditional publishing, providing new writers with the help and support they need to establish a successful career.
Why should you apply for this programme? Hammond House Publishing supports the professional development of talented people across the full spectrum of creative disciplines. HHP also initiates creative writing workshops, aimed at developing new writing talent and supporting isolated and lonely people through literature.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Hammond House Publishing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can participate in songwriting, poetry, short poetry, and scriptwriting.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must stick to the competition theme – STARDUST.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must fill the competition entry form first to submit their entries. Shortlisted students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit their entries in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit short stories of 1000-5000 words only and poems of 40 lines.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in English.
The winners of this competition will £20 to £1,000 prize depending upon their ranks and category by the Hammond House Publishing.