The programme is offered to students who want to develop academic expertise, exquisite presentation skills, and a career in energy management. The selected students will get a sum of money to cover the cost of study at ESCP.
Wonderful chance for students in Europe.
User Review( votes)
ESCP Business School is a European school of management positioned among one of the top private institutes and is ranked 5th best in the world by the Financial Times. It is holding a mission to educate and inspire future business leaders to have a positive impact on the world.
Why choose to study at ESCP Business School? ESCP Business School has a global presence with campuses in prominent cities like Paris, Berlin, Turin, Warsaw, London, Madrid. It is a well-established business school that gives faculty and students the privilege to consult companies on real projects while expanding their international work experience. Students acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business.
Application Deadline: 3rd August 2021
- University or Organization: ESCP Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Europe
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake the MSc. in Energy Management programme offered at ESCP.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled, self-funding students for the October 2021 intake of the MSc in Energy Management specialization at ESCP.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to register themselves and apply using the application portal provided by the university. Students must fill the scholarship application form immediately after receiving an acceptance in the applied programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree and/or Masters
- A minimum of 12 months of work experience (including internships), preferably in areas related to energy, business, or management
- Motivation letter
- A copy of your previous transcripts from all degrees to date*
- Curriculum vitae
- Photocopy of your passport
- Two reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 240 ECTS or more to be admitted in an MSc. in Energy Management programme at ESCP.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- PTE – 69
- Duolingo – 125
- IELTS – 7.0
- CAE/CPE – 185
The applicants that will be admitted to the MSc. in Energy Management programme and will be selected to be given the scholarship will receive £5,000 towards the cost of the programme.