Students who want to study the restoration from natural disasters, as well as urban disasters caused by pandemics, rapid population growth, and poverty, will be given this award. Selected students will get a monthly stipend, living expenses, and other educational fees.
Worthy offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tokyo is a public research university that ranks 1st in the nation and aims to nurture global leaders with a strong sense of public responsibility and a pioneering spirit, possessing both deep specialism and broad knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Tokyo? The University of Tokyo is a leading national university that expands the boundaries of human knowledge in partnership with society. UTokyo provides their students exclusively experiences through different ways of learning. It tries to impart the kind of practical knowledge that employers look for today.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: Department of Civil Engineering
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: 150,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake master’s or doctoral study in the field of disaster restoration, urban growth, and poverty at the University of Tokyo.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be permanent residents of Japan.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to refer to the application guidelines to apply in any programme of their choice at UTokyo. Students must refer to this and apply for the ‘Scholarship by Urban Redesign studies April 2022’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Master degree
- Bachelor degree
- Academic transcripts
- Financial information
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to completed 16 years of school education or equivalent or have a master’s degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- JLPT Level N1
The winning applicants will be provided the admission fee, examination fee, tuition fee, a round-trip air ticket, living expenses, and a monthly allowance of 150,000YEN.