Great offer for international students to get higher education opportunity in Italy.
User Review( vote)
A group of students and teachers from Bologna founded the University of Padua in 1222. Padua is Italy’s second-oldest and the fifth oldest university in the world to exist. There were approximately 65,000 university graduates in 2010 and more than 40,000 in 2016. It is the best Italian university by 2018 according to the ranking or ARWU.
Why study at the University of Padua? From engineering to business, politics, medicine, the arts, psychology, agriculture, law, and research, the university offers a motivational learning atmosphere for students.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Industrial Engineering
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €7,500.00
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in Energy Engineering offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have previous year degree or certificates with academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, are required to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, you are eligible to apply for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification to be eligible for this programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Padua will grant €7,500.00 to the eligible international students in Italy. Interested candidates who want to commence a master’s degree programme at the university can apply for these endowments.