Apply for the Diversity and Excellence Scholarships at Hotel School of Lausanne and complete your bachelor’s degree in Singapore.
This merit and need-based financial aid are available for nationals from outside of Singapore and Switzerland. The scholarship programme is open for bachelor’s degree studies and will give selected students a scholarship of up to 30% that will cover the tuition fee of the applied bachelor programme.
This support will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
The Hotel School of Lausanne is the world’s leading hospitality management school in Switzerland that has ranked number one among hospitality management universities worldwide, according to the QS World University Rankings and CEO World Magazine 2019, 2020, and 2021 back to back.
Why choose to study at the Hotel School of Lausanne? The school brings the strengths and trends of their surrounding industry regions to augment the quality of the student experience. EHL understands the needs of the hospitality industry today and satisfies these requirements from the students’ as well as the companies’ end. It aims to develop future leaders who are equally knowledgeable about the past and focused on the future.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021
- University or Organization: Hotel School of Lausanne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: 30% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Entrants outside of Singapore and Switzerland.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor level programs offered at EHL are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted at a bachelor programme at EHL.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for the desired bachelor’s degree programme on the university’s application platform.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport/s copy
- Diplomas and academic transcripts
- Language certificate
- Work certificates and references
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the admission requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: You must provide one of the following documents:
- A certificate showing that for the last six years of your secondary education you studied in a school where English was the main language of instruction.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) new Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) – minimum 100 points or paper-based test minimum score 600 points or computer-based test minimum score 250
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English, minimum grade B.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System), academic module – minimum band score 7.0.
- IB English A (HL or SL) with a minimum grade of 4 or IB English B (HL) with a minimum grade of 5 or IB English B (SL) with a minimum grade of 6.
- A-levels with English Literature Language: Minimum B.
- Bac option Internationale, Maturité Bilingue, Bac Européen: Minimum 3 Subjects in English (including English).
EHL will provide 30% of the tuition fee of the applied bachelor programme SGD 59’207 / CHF 39’669 for the full four-year program or SGD 43’110 / CHF 28’884 for the final three years to the applicants selected for the scholarship.