Don’t miss out this chance to study in Australia! Aspire Institute is offering international students the Academic Pathway Scholarships to earn a diploma in Business. The institute is now accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who want to apply for a diploma in Business or Business Management are eligible to apply for this application and receive a tuition fee waiver to cover a part of the programme fee.
Aspire Institute is a higher education institute in Australia that offers stand-alone qualifications. It is 1st in Australia for graduate employability and aims to make students’ professional aspirations a reality.
Why choose to study at Aspire Institute? Aspire Institute belies and offers education for all. Students thrive in a learning environment that rewards commitment. It has the best students’ support and care services. At Aspire, students are nurtured with the help of small class sizes, highly experienced lecturers, and ongoing academic support including a Student Success Centre and English language support services.
Application Deadline: 13th August 2021
- University or Organization: Aspire Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: $14,600
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international regions are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma of Business or Diploma of Business Management programme is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit a one-page essay on their passion for business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an online application on the university portal to apply to a programme of their choice. The applicants are required to fill the application form submit it via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English language proficiency
- Unconditional Letter of Offer from Aspire Institute Admissions Office
- Last set of high school transcripts and/or trial results
- School awards & References (personal and/or work)
- Photo – Headshot (School Photograph is acceptable)
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the diploma entry requirements of their respective country and satisfy the same.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 69
- HKDSE – pass in English
- GSCE /GCE – Level 3
- Aspire placement test – B1
The international winners of this application will receive a tuition fee waiver worth $14,600 towards the applied diploma programme at Aspire.