Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection is inviting talented candidates to apply for the Doctoral Researcher in Microbiology or Infection Immunology.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who want to undertake the research programme at the institute.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
The Thuringian Ministry for Science and Art established the Hans Knöll Institute for Natural Product Research (HKI) as a registered organization on 21 November 1991. Even after the changes that had followed the fall of the Wall, the tradition of researching microbiological natural products was – in accordance with Hans Knöll’s idea – maintained.
Why study at Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology? The HKI provides world-leading education and training of graduates at all levels and provides new technologies and solutions required for the advancement of Natural Product Research and Infection Biology of human-pathogenic fungi.
Application Deadline: August 3, 2021
- University or Organization: Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology – Hans Knöll Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral Researcher
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: German
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral Researcher in Microbiology / Infection Immunology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- desirable methodological skills: standard microbiology and molecular biology techniques, flow cytometry; experience in working with laboratory mice is advantageous but not required
- the ability to work creatively and independently towards developing your own research project
- an integrative and cooperative personality with excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form
- Supporting Documents: Complete applications in English should include a cover letter, a CV containing a complete list of publications, a brief statement of research experiences, the addresses of two possible referees
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in life sciences, ideally with a background in microbiology and immunology.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology will provide the salary to students in Germany.