Get the knowledge and skills you need for the next step in your career by applying for the Postdoctoral Research Assistant Position at Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology.
Domestic and international students with a strong background in fluid mechanics and scientific computing and a relevant PhD are eligible to apply to fill this position. Selected applicants will be given exclusive benefits towards the undertaken study at Skoltech.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Ranking in the top 100 young universities according to the Nature Index, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is a private institute that is academically excellent and teaches cutting-edge basic and applied research.
Why choose to study at Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology? Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology provides a multidisciplinary educational experience with brand-new facilities and world-class professors. Skoltech cultivates a new generation of researchers and entrepreneurs, promotes advanced scientific knowledge. It closely cooperates with the industry and involves companies in the development of programs and the transfer of knowledge and know-how.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: Skoltech Centre for Design, Manufacturing, and Materials
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: All
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Research programme in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Fluid-Structure Interaction at CDMM is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have programming experience in C/C++ and Fortran.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the Skoltech application portal to apply. The applicants are required to submit the documents listed below to Dmitry Kolomenskiy at [email protected] to apply for the post.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research statement (1-2 pages) demonstrating a fit with the Center for Design, Manufacturing, and Materials.
- Current curriculum vitae demonstrating research excellence and a capacity for leadership in the domain.
- Two letters of reference from academic supervisors or employers.
- PDFs files of your 2 most important peer-reviewed scientific journal papers.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to hold a D. degree in Computational Fluid Mechanics or related fields to be selected for this vacancy at Skoltech.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL ITP – 450
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants selected to fill the position of Postdoctoral Research Assistant at Skoltech will get the salary and also be involved in full-time research work as a researcher.