Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice Scholarships at the University of Tasmania.
The programme aims to support students who are going to take part in the graduate diploma programme at the university.
The University of Tasmania is the oldest university in Australia. It gives students access to a cutting-edge and vibrant academic setting. It contains more than 100 university and graduate programmes, as well as 20 research institutions and cooperation research centers that cover a wide range of fields.
Why study at the University of Tasmania? During their studies at this university, students get world-class science and academic experience. It provides a variety of options for generating new scientific discoveries, experiments, and innovative solutions to current problems, among other things.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate diploma
- Award: 14% reduction in registered tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice Scholarship is being offered to all eligible international students from Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, or South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka), and who are commencing their studies in 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will automatically be assessed for this application upon submission of their International Student Application. No separate application needs to be submitted.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have successfully completed an academic qualification in law leading to admission to the legal profession
- Language Requirement: All the applicants must have to fulfill the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Tasmania will provide a 14% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.